Simplify Your Fleet Management
select our experienced friendly team
Start today and get your business on track for a better tomorrow:
Managing your fleet is hard enough
Let us handle the Paperwork...
We provide the following Fleet Solutions:
- Customized Renewal Processes
- Customized Databases
- Paperless Billing
- Updated Registrations Mailed to Drivers
- Temporary Permits & Registration
- Duplicate Titles/Lost titles
- Title Transfers in all 48 Continental United States
- Registration Renewals & Replacements
- Motor Carrier Authority Number
- US DOT Number from FMCSA
- BOC-3 Process Agents for FMCSA permit
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
- TDLR and Operator's License
- IFTA License
- IRP Plate (Apportion)
- New Mexico Tax ID Permit
- Oregon Tax ID Permit
- Intrastate Authority (TX DMV)
- FEIN Federal Employer Identification Number
- IRS Form 2290 - Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
- Mileage & Fuel Auditing (Record Management)
- Quarterly IFTA & Mileage Tax Reporting
- Trip & Fuel Permits
- Exempt & Private Carrier Filings
- Name Changes & Reinstatements
- Insurance & Safety Referrals
“We have a solution for your business. Bring our experts on as part of your team today.”
By choosing us you'll get the following benefits:
Monthly Fleet Reports
We provide personalized fleet reports using our one of a kind, custom built software solutions
Title & Registration
Title acquisition including duplicate, replacement, new, or transfer titles in all 48 continental United States
Assigned Service Agents
Enjoy being able to discuss your business with a small group of experienced agents and not a random newbie.
What Our Services Do for You:
We handle all of Your Paperwork & Filing
"Tax, IFTA, and Title paperwork can be a problem unless you know the process extremely well"
Our experts have years of experience working with government agencies to ensure all of your paperwork is filed correctly. This results in quicker response times for title and permit requests.
Custom Databases Optimized for the Fleet Service Industry
No other company has spent the time we have to create and optimize databases, forms, and processes to reduce errors and speed up license acquisition.
"Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable..."
"Everyone we have talked to at TMTC is always very nice and at the top of their game. I don't think there is a question about US DOT and IFTA that they can't answer. Turn around times are quick and we have never had an issue with anything thrown their way."
- A. Taylor (SCN, Houston, Texas)
What You'll Get...
The purpose of this section is to make the services you're offering as tangible as possible:
"Why Wait? Contact us today to get started."
Our professionals are available Monday - Friday to talk with you via phone or email.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
What are your most frequently used services?
Title transfers and registration. IFTA and mileage report services.
What States do you provide services for?
Most of our services cover the continental 48-states. We have specific additional services for Arkansas, Kentucky, and Texas
How can I contact you?
An easy way to get answers to questions you have or speak to someone about your account is to call us. If you prefer, you may also email us by filling out our contact form.